Hi! So, I promised to show a belly shot! I only took two "official" belly shots the whole pregnancy--one at 10 weeks (being silly) and one at 38 weeks (today). These are the smallest and largest bellies I have had...so you can just use your imagination for everything in between! :) Enjoy!

10 comments:
Wow you look gorgeous, what a beauty. I need to call you. Hope this pregnancy has gone well. Love ya!
You looked so skinny still at 10 weeks! Congratulations. I hope all goes well with delivery and labor!
I can't decide which is more beautiful! Good luck in your last couple weeks!
Gorgeous as always! I hope labor and delivery go well. I can't wait to see her once she arrives! I'll be thinking of you. . . .
what a cute prego mom! lookin' good, chica!
You look so good!! I cant believe you are soooo close! We need to play before you have her !!
Aww...you look SO good!! You're so close!!
Liz, you are smokin' hot! Holy cow, you look AWESOME!! Oh, I can't wait to meet my little niece and to see you guys!!
oh my goodness!!!! You look amazing!!! so so so cute!!!! miss you guys!!!!
Ow Ow!! :) Liz, you look really good. I mean it.
I can't believe you're so close!
Post a Comment