So fun! When is that baby girl due to arrive??
She is due tomorrow!
I love that picture of your two boys. I want to give James smooches!Annnnd I need to call you tomorrow. Today has been crazy but tomorrow is slow.
Sounds good!
so happy for you!!! you were such a trooper in NJ!! miss you and can't wait for your little princess to arrive!!
Adorable picture! Love all of you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So fun! When is that baby girl due to arrive??
She is due tomorrow!
I love that picture of your two boys. I want to give James smooches!
Annnnd I need to call you tomorrow. Today has been crazy but tomorrow is slow.
Sounds good!
so happy for you!!! you were such a trooper in NJ!! miss you and can't wait for your little princess to arrive!!
Adorable picture! Love all of you.
Post a Comment