We moved to Utah in May. I have not been taking enough good pictures! I have taken most all of my pictures on my phone, and I am not sure how to upload those yet!
Here is a summary of what we have been doing:
Swimming: love having a pool at our apartment!
Lots of kids activities! The farm, aquarium, zoo, museums, you name it!
We love visiting the Temple grounds together as a family! There are so many beautiful Temples so close to us! Two are in our city!
We were having non-stop fun, enjoying the many family-friendly activities this area has to offer, until things got a little complicated. First I got Bronchitis, then I had a yucky foot injury. So, it is a little harder to get around now.
Rob loves his new job and we love getting to play as a family like never before. We feel so blessed to have this time!
I realize I do not have any pregnancy pictures! Oh, well here is one, I guess (from my friend's baby blessing).
I promise to take a real belly shot sometime this week!
5 comments:
Congratulations on the baby on the way!
I'm glad you are all enjoying your life out in Utah, although we surely miss you here!
Congrats on your pregnancy! What part of Utah did you move back to? I miss seeing you at Canyon Village. :)
hey..lets get together soon!! we can swim or take the kids to hte museum..
Yay! Love the update.
I want belly pictures!! ;)
Wish we lived closer!
Post a Comment