Monday, October 26, 2009

James today

It has been a while since I've posted pictures of James (I am pretty behind on posting our events). He felt the same way...so when I pulled out the camera today,he was ready! He kept saying "cheese" and making his own poses. Just a little update.





6 comments:

Cecile Ewell said...

He is looking like such a big boy!! It seems like yesterday he was only a few months old!! Time goes by so fast, he is so handsaome!

Gina said...

HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!! I love my little James!

Brittney said...

Sweet boy! And I have always wanted to be on the today show background.....I will have to join you in your adventures!

Kelly said...

That is no baby, he's a little man now!

Sarah and Mark said...

Liz I love your pictures! James is such a cutie. I think we will have to introduce him to Adriana. :) I love all the pictures from your trips. What fun!!

Marissa said...

james is looking so much older..and he is soooo good looking...love hte curly hair!