Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
I saw you! :) How fun!!
I so saw you, the first glance of your face, I knew it was you. Super awesome. I can say I saw someone on the today show now, thanks :)
I found you! So cool! :) I also saw Couples Retreat... wasn't the best movie.
That is so cool!!! SO wish I was there! was it so crazy packed? How fun!!
It was fun. Actually, there are not as many people as you'd think! Everyone just gathers in front of the the cameras!
FUN!
what time did you get there? One of the things we still need to do. Maybe we can go together. So fun!
This was when we arrived at about 8:40. They came out again at 9AM too. I would definitely go back. That morning they gave out fun gift bags of free stuff as well!
So are you in NY now?! If so we need to get together! I'd love to see you and meet James in person.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I saw you! :) How fun!!
I so saw you, the first glance of your face, I knew it was you. Super awesome. I can say I saw someone on the today show now, thanks :)
I found you! So cool! :) I also saw Couples Retreat... wasn't the best movie.
That is so cool!!! SO wish I was there! was it so crazy packed? How fun!!
It was fun. Actually, there are not as many people as you'd think! Everyone just gathers in front of the the cameras!
FUN!
what time did you get there? One of the things we still need to do. Maybe we can go together. So fun!
This was when we arrived at about 8:40. They came out again at 9AM too. I would definitely go back. That morning they gave out fun gift bags of free stuff as well!
So are you in NY now?! If so we need to get together! I'd love to see you and meet James in person.
Post a Comment