Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Brief Update on the Boys

Rob: passed his last CPA test! Quite miraculous considering the late hours he has had to put in for work! Good job Rob!

James: has fallen in love with cars, trucks, and trains. It even got to the point where he has begun handing me his special blanket, so he can hold a car in each hand instead. He is growing up!

5 comments:

BBC said...

yay! congrats to rob! and how cute of james to entrust you with his blanket! you forgot to include an update on yourself! how are you doing?

Gunnell Family said...

Congratulations Rob! I miss you Liz, I hope you are having a Merry Christmas.

Cecile Ewell said...

Yay Rob! I bet James is getting so big, I miss you guys!!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Maile said...

Wow, congratulations to Rob!! We have a number of friends who have taken these exams and know how tough they are. And James is cute as ever!

Kelly said...

oh that is a relief, congrats to Rob!