Bright flash!
James loves to crawl around with this little soccer ball in his mouth. He reminds me of a little puppy when he does this! :)
Kinda funny!
Super Babe!
I love his curls! :)
I am so grateful for this camera, because it is such a blessing to finally capture these moments that pass too quickly to catch on our old camera. Thanks for the belated b-day gift, Rob!!
3 comments:
Yay Liz! Having a camera fast enough to catch everything is heaven-sent. Now you'll find that you'll take so many pictures that you won't know what to do with them!
Be sure to back them up because they are such big files! I'm excited for you!
Thanks for the advice--and INSPIRATION!! You're amazing!!!
Whoa he has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen! Liz he looks a lot like you I think in that picture with a barn.
Post a Comment