James and Rob had an active Saturday! All of these Saturdays of sporting events reminds me of my athletic brothers as well! It seemed like every Saturday was a full day of sporting events (and it still is!).
"Rebound Rob!" Rob after making three shots in a row!! A successful foul shot! One of Dad's biggest fans! James loves swim class!! Kicking practice. Such a fun class!!
P.S. I admire how Rob has been getting up faithfully to play 6 AM basketball! Great job Rob!
Elizabeth! You have a blog!! Thanks for your comment on ours. I'm excited to stay in touch like this. James is just ADORABLE. He's got the greatest eyes! SO cute!
2 comments:
Elizabeth! You have a blog!! Thanks for your comment on ours. I'm excited to stay in touch like this. James is just ADORABLE. He's got the greatest eyes! SO cute!
Thanks Katie! I love your blog! I will have to ask you some blog questions sometime. Rachel helped me get started!! :)
Post a Comment