You will be 7 months next week and I have only posted 3 pictures of you on this blog! Please know that you could not be a more important part of our lives!
Here are some highlights of this angel's existence thus far! We love you so much Maddie!!
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
More from the first month:
1 month
Playing with Brother
Girly!
Snuggly
Six weeks
Growing out of her cute little clothes too quick!
Learning from older cousin
Not having fun at Mom's birthday dinner-it wasn't fair she couldn't eat at Tucano's
The Sunglasses pose
(James at that age)
2 months
Baby Blessing
Cute thumb sucking (she has given this up now)
James trying to catch rainbows on Maddie's face, Maddie in awe of James
First Thanksgiving
3 Months
First swim-Park City
Thanksgiving party
Maddie hated meeting Santa
Ruffles under the tree
Dress up
Christmas Dress

Dancing with Daddy
Wearing her mom's baby clothes
We love cars!
Christmas Eve
Christmas morning
4 months
Happy Baby
She loved Small World
Patient Maddie
Bathing beauty
First solids meal
Sibling snuggles (James hasn't tried his face painting on Madison yet)
Tummy time isn't that bad
She likes solids
This baby loves babies
5 months
She loves to jump
Big giggles and tiny teeth
Maddie loves the boys in her life!
All dressed for church!
(Had to add this cute one of the boys too)
She loves to watch brother!
She is cultured
Little girly miss
6 months
Tummy time is so fun now!
Always a good sport along for the ride
So ready to crawl!
This lady loves her toy time.
My favorite is watching Maddie and James play together.
Just yesterday. I think she is so pretty!
Yesterday Maddie cut her third tooth! Good job Maddie! We love you Maddie! :) <3
4 comments:
Wow, she is so beautiful, just like her mama.
This makes me so happy, Lizzy! I loved looking at your pictures. Maddie is so pretty and is growing up so fast. She totally looks ready to CRAWL. And she has THREE teeth! I can't believe it.
Love you!
She IS so pretty! What a cute family you have!
I love little Miss Maddie! She is so beautiful Liz. I LOVE her tutu pictures! thanks for sharing all the pics!
Post a Comment