Monday, April 19, 2010

James Is Getting Ready...

James has been helping out a lot...

Reading stories

Organizing the House

Helping with the cooking

Practicing good hygiene

Getting good rest (more in mom and dad's bed than they would like)

AND, preparing to help his baby sister, who is scheduled to arrive in August! We are so excited! (and proud of James) :)

12 comments:

Jamie said...

AHHHH! You didn't even tell me! Congrats on the news of your baby girl! (I knew it!) Now we really will have the same-same!

Brittany said...

Yay it's a girl!!!!! I'm so happy I checked your blog today! Can't wait to see you and give you a big hug on Saturday. Yay for boys AND girls--truly the best of both worlds!

Mikel said...

Lizzy! I can't believe I didn't even know you were pregnant! Yay! Congrats...girls are super fun. (I'm sure boys are too, I just don't have any personal experience on that...yet!)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I love it!! :) Cute little James. We miss you guys!

He's going to be such a good big brother.

WHALE!! :) (I just thought to myself that if people didn't know what I'm referring to, they might think I'm really mean writing it on a pregnant lady's blog. Not you, of course, little Jimmy's new favorite animal!!)

Maile said...

Time is flying! At least for me since I'm not the one who's pregnant. :) How have you been feeling? I'm sorry we can't get together with you and Brittany this weekend. We'll have to plan something soon.

Marissa said...

congratulations on a baby girl!! girls are so much fun :) have fun shopping for her!!

Gina said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you Liz! James is going to be the best big brother. Heidi, McKayla, and Little Miss Jenson are going to have the most fun girl's nights someday!

Brittney said...

Cute post, cute boy, cute family

Gunnell Family said...

A girl! I didn't know that, Liz you really need to call me!

Traci said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Kelly said...

a little late...but congrats!!!

Erin Gibbons said...

Hey Elizabeth! I found your blog via your facebook and I'm so excited! We're also expecting a girl! Yay for us both! Ours is due June 8th, but I would be very happy if she were born any minute now because I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting! James is so big and so cute! We have a blog too, at sheanerin.blogspot.com. Can we add yours to our list so I can keep up with you guys? Hope the move went well and that your pregnancy is lovely and comfy!