We had a Cars Birthday theme--James's favorite!!
James was the first to arrive--and he brought his favorite pals: Dad and "Snuggle"
We had James's favorite foods: Pizza, popcorn, strawberries, and juice
Basketball with the guys
Cake with sprinkles and Peeps
We are grateful James has such nice friends (and for their parents)!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday to James, I love the Tigers shirt, gotta show some Detroit pride!
Happy, happy birthday James! We love you!!! He's getting so big and cuter Liz! What a fun birthday party.
oh, Happy Birthday James. Gracie will be excited to play with you when we make it out there.
He looks like such a little boy! I love you, James!! Kayla sure misses her Jimmy. What a fun party - wish we could have been there!
I remember his party last year and the yummy cupcakes! I miss yall! And thanks for always commenting on my blog, it makes me happy! Love you!
Liz! James is getting so big. He sure is a cutie. School is going great! I'm really enjoying it. I always think how glad I am that you introduced me to the program. Thank you so much! It's a lot of work, but it's very useful and applicable. I actually just interviewed for your old position with Cindy Glad for next year. I miss seeing and visiting with you around here at Canyon Village. I hope you are enjoying New York!
looks like a great birthday with great friends! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment