Joe's Shanghai soup dumplings

Pinkberry www.pinkberry.com (their website makes me laugh)

While I was waiting at Joe's Shanghai for our order, a woman that looked a LOT like Nicole Kidman and her crew came in...One of the customers exiting just about fainted she was so excited to see a famous designer. Can't remember who it was...but it was just funny and so New York. ;)
Although I don't mind the train, I hope this won't be the last time we drive into the city. The key is just finding a good parking coupon online!
10 comments:
Yay! You're blogging! This makes me happy :)
Sounds like you had a fun V-Day! Yummy pinkberry!
Well....I have good inspiration! :) Rachel, Pinkberry was better than I remembered! ;)
OH how I miss pinkberry. You made me excited for it. We were lucky to have one across the street from us this summer yummy, yum, yummy!! I'm so excited we'll be neighbors soon.
What a fun Valentine's Day! And I'm excited to see you blogging again too :). Love you Liz!!
What a great way to spend Valentines and in such a great city!! I've always heard Pinkberry is so good, I've got to try it out someday!
Ooohh, we love hearing about new places to try in the city. And I totally love driving into the city as opposed to taking trains. Here's a site that shows cheaper places to park, in case you haven't seen the site: http://nyc.bestparking.com/index.php
Thanks for the tip!!
When we eventually come see you, we have got to go eat dim sum together... you're the only friend I have who appreciates it!
Yesssssssss! We will!
Looks like a fun outing, and yummy! Way to go Rob for passing the CPA test! Enjoy all the snow you are getting!
Post a Comment