I love it! He looks so cute in those overalls. My boys LOVE LOVE LOVE basketball and I think it is because dad is so into it.
He is ADOABLE! He looks so little next to the basketball hoop! Can't believe how big he is getting!
SO cute!! I love these pictures Lizzy! He is such a stud :).
You should know we decided Elizabeth really is a sweet name because you are that way. Can't wait for you to move out here!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it! He looks so cute in those overalls. My boys LOVE LOVE LOVE basketball and I think it is because dad is so into it.
He is ADOABLE! He looks so little next to the basketball hoop! Can't believe how big he is getting!
SO cute!! I love these pictures Lizzy! He is such a stud :).
You should know we decided Elizabeth really is a sweet name because you are that way. Can't wait for you to move out here!!
Post a Comment