Fun, we wanted to go to Arches before we left, but it didn't happen. So Bruce was just walking by like an everyday Joe. I heard that is why they "stars" like the city because they can blend in.
Looks amazing there! Is that were you went camping? I bet it was nice to get out with your boys;)
How fun! Hey we are in Utah for a while what are you up to? I wanna come visit.
Such a great trip with such great people!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun, we wanted to go to Arches before we left, but it didn't happen. So Bruce was just walking by like an everyday Joe. I heard that is why they "stars" like the city because they can blend in.
Looks amazing there! Is that were you went camping? I bet it was nice to get out with your boys;)
How fun! Hey we are in Utah for a while what are you up to? I wanna come visit.
Such a great trip with such great people!
Post a Comment