Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baptist Draw & Ding and Dang!









5 comments:

Unknown said...

Robert! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. You are welcome to pop on over to ours too... thomastikis.blogspot.com

These are two of my favorite canyons! I have such great memories of each one from my youth. My dad would take me and my friends canyoneering almost every weekend my Sophomore summer. Did you have to swim in Ding and Dang? Seems like it was a fun trip.

Elizabeth said...

This looks SUPER FUN! Wish we all could have gone!~ :)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Looks like fun, Rob! I love the pictures. What are you going to do out east without the snowboarding and hiking ? :)

Elizabeth said...

Rob is thinking we need to move back to Utah soon! :)

Gina said...

Looks like you had a great time Rob! So fun!