Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day-day's Day :)


5 comments:

Katie Fish said...

You guys are such a cute little family!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Cute pictures Lizzy! We wish we could have been there for the special occasion!

lori said...

Had to jump over and check out your blog! Your family is so darling! Thanks for finding me on facebook!

Brittney said...

I can't believe how James has grown! You guys look wonderful! I can't wait to have you move out closer to us!

Meg said...

Hey Elizabeth! It's Megan, your next door neighbor. :) I found your blog, through a little blog stalking. Hope you don't mind if I link yours to mine. James is really so cute. I love his curly hair. And I was also gonna ask you a couple questions about getting an MPA. I'm thinking about going back to Grad School but am deciding between that and communications. Maybe you could give me a few pointers? Hope to see you soon! Oh our blog is http://nateandmeghymas.blogspot.com