Sunday, February 15, 2009

More Valentine's Day!






James learned how to give Mom and Dad kisses on Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

Katie Fish said...

You guys have been busy! Looks like you've had some good times! I love the picture of James giving kisses! SO cute!!

Maile said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! You look gorgeous, BTW - I love your hair! :)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Kisses!! James is growing up so fast! I'm glad you had a great V-Day! Love you!

Brittney said...

I am sooo happy you joined the blogging world! You guys look great (especially your hair!) I can't believe how big James is now! I'm excited for you to be a little closer to us soon.

Ryan Allenbach said...

I can't believe how BIG James is getting! You guys look great. We're excited for you to come east!

Holly and Jerry said...

You guys are all so SUPER cute! Thanks for counting us in on viewing your blog.

Gina said...

I have the prettiest sister ever! And the cutest nephew! :)